Best Neteller Casinos
Get up to $1,500 in Welcome Bonus
- CaZAino Favourite
- Great on Mobile
- Quick Withdrawals
Get up to R10,000 in Welcome Bonus
- Deposit with EasyEFT
- Powered by Realtime Gaming
- 24/7 Customer Support
How to use Neteller
Before you join a Neteller casino, considering you want to play with the eWallet, you would need to create an account with it. As soon as you get your account up and ready you can make deposits with it across online casinos.
As you will see, depositing with this eWallet is incredibly easy. You just need to log in to your Neteller account and request a deposit, and Neteller will process it instantly so that you can start playing your favourite games right away.
Neteller South Africa Casinos
When we checked Neteller across South African casinos, we saw that it is a method that you can use on both desktop devices and your mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
You can join your casino and top off your casino balance with Neteller on the go. Wherever you are, if you want to start playing your favourite games, you can just use your smartphone and deposit with Neteller right away.
On this page, we at CaZAino have prepared a list of Neteller casinos you can join to do that. These are all safe and legit casinos that allow deposits and withdrawals with it.
The essentials about Neteller
Neteller, as an eWallet, can be accessed via a browser and an app. Regardless of how you access it, you would need to create an account with it, as introduced.
Once you create an account with it, you would need to fund it with money, and as soon as you have the money on it, you can start using it across live casinos.
You would need to find an online casino that accepts it, and join it. Luckily, there are many Neteller betting sites available to South African players, so this part would be easy.
Making a deposit using Neteller
- Go to the online casino’s Banking page.
- Click on the Deposit page and find Neteller from the list of accepted methods.
- Click on its icon and a new window will open where you need to enter your Neteller account sign up details.
- Access the eWallet, enter the amount of money you wish to deposit and choose ZAR as your default currency.
- As soon as you confirm the transaction, the money will be found on your online casino account momentarily.
Making a withdrawal using Neteller
- Explore the casino’s Withdrawal page and select Neteller as your withdrawal method.
- When the pop-up appears, enter your Neteller account sign up details.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to cash out, in ZAR.
- Check whether all the information you entered is correct, and once the request is ready, confirm it.
- Wait for the casino to verify and approve your request, and as soon as it does, Neteller will send the money on your account instantly.
Remember that when you’re funding your Neteller account, you must set ZAR as your default currency. This is important because when currencies are converted, a 3.99% Foreign Exchange fee applies.
You can use a wide array of payment methods to fund your account, but keep in mind that fees will apply, regardless of the method you choose to use.
Also, remember that before you start using Neteller across online casino sites, you would need to verify your account.
- You can create your Neteller account for free and deposit across online casinos that accept it for free.
- South African rand is one of the 28 currencies accepted with Neteller.
- In most cases, you’ll be able to take part of a casino bonus.
- Neteller is accepted across many online casinos which accept South African players.
- The eWallet implements world-class security measures and ensures you go through two-factor authentication before it processes any of your requests.
- You can access your eWallet via any desktop and mobile device, and play on the go whenever you want.
- In order to be able to start using your Neteller account, you would need to go through authentication, identification and verification procedures.
- For using many services Neteller offers, you would need to pay fees.
- For withdrawing funds from your Neteller account with money transfer and bank transfer, you have to pay fees, ZAR169 for bank transfer, while 1.45% plus ZAR8.5 with money transfer.
Verifying Neteller account
It’s time to learn how to create and activate your Neteller account. First of all, we know that you want to hit the online roulette and all, but first you will need to create your free account, you would need to enter some basic information about yourself, such as name, surname, address and email address.
Then, you’ll need to register the payment methods you will use to top off your account. You can choose one or several, depending on the ones you’re using for your everyday purchases and payments.
To verify your account, you would need to upload a copy of your photo ID document. You can do that via your phone camera if you’re using it on your mobile device, or via your desktop device by taking your photo with the webcam.
With that, you will have verified the account, and you’ll be notified by Neteller by an onscreen notification and email confirmation. You may need to repeat the same procedure upon withdrawals, to verify your identity.
What is KYC (Know Your Customer)?
There is a procedure all users of online platforms must go through called Know Your Customer, it’s recommended to take part of the KYC procedures before playing blackjack online. It is a procedure implemented as a mean to prevent identity thefts and financial frauds.
Neteller, being an online payment processing service, complies with Know Your Customer rules, and that’s why it asks of you to provide a photo ID and other identification documents, to ensure that you’re the one that’s requesting the transactions and no one else is abusing your identity and finances.
You should be prepared to go through the same procedure with online casinos, as they also need to confirm your identity and ensure you are who you claim you are.
Neteller takes security and safety seriously. That’s why it has implemented several safety protocols that would keep your personal and financial data safe whenever you’re using your eWallet account.
Apart from the strong SSL encryption provided by a trusted encryption provider DigiCert, Neteller implements a two-step authentication, Secure ID and Strong Customer Authentication.
Moreover, it stores your information in a highly secured data centre and monitors your account and transactions 24/7 by using both computer systems and live security agents. Therefore, you can rest assured that your funds are 100% safe with it.
You can access your money and transact with Neteller on the move via the top-notch Neteller app. The app has been designed to provide you with the same services as you would get via the browser version.
Therefore, with the app, you can check your balance, keep an eye on your recent transactions, deposit and withdraw funds from your account at your convenience and send and receive money in seconds.
Regardless of whether you’re using an iPhone or a Samsung mobile device, for instance, you can rest assured that you can download the app on it via the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
As mentioned, Neteller charges some fees depending on the service you’d like to use out of the many it offers. Creating an account with it and depositing across online casinos with it free of charge.
But, to top off your Neteller account, you would have to pay a flat 2.5% fee, regardless of the method you’re using. And, as mentioned before, to withdraw money from your Neteller account, you would need to pay fees as well.
With money transfer, there’s a 1.45% fee plus ZAR8.5 fee, while with bank transfer, you would have to pay ZAR169 to cash out your money.
Whenever you have an issue or inquiry about your experience with Neteller, you can explore its extremely thorough FAQ section, as you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions there.
But, there’s also a question field at the top of the Support page, where you can enter your question to get a quick answer, from the ones offered.
You can also give the friendly and professional Support agents a call at +44 20 3308 9525, which is an international line open from 7 am until 4 pm GMT from Monday to Friday. Finally, you also have the on-site contact form you can use in case your problem or question is not urgent.
There is no doubt that Neteller is a world-class eWallet crafted to cater to users from all across the world. It is popular across South African casinos precisely because of that; because it allows transfers with South African rand.
But, South African players choose to use it because it allows them to play on the go, without worrying about the safety and security of their personal and financial details.
In all, Neteller is an excellent online payment solution to use for deposits and withdrawals across South African casinos. It is quick, safe, mobile-compatible and easy to use, so if you’re fine with the required fees, make sure you start using it because you won’t regret it.