Casinos with MasterCard
Get up to $1,500 in Welcome Bonus
- CaZAino Favourite
- Great on Mobile
- Quick Withdrawals
Get up to R10,000 in Welcome Bonus
- Deposit with EasyEFT
- Powered by Realtime Gaming
- 24/7 Customer Support
Get up to R12,000 in Welcome Bonus
- Play with Rand
- The ultimate YES Casino
- 50 Free Spins
How to use MasterCard
At caZAino, we have made sure to use MasterCard to play across South African casino sites, so that we could provide you with this detailed and unbiased overview.
The first thing you need to do, however, is to apply for a MasterCard credit card, if you still haven’t. You would first need to find a bank that issues MasterCard credit cards.
Most banks do, but if the one that you already have an account with doesn’t, you can always open an account with another one that issues MasterCard credit cards. Fill in the application and wait for your card to be issued.
Once your card is ready, you can use it to make easy, effortless and safe transactions to and from online casinos, and deposit and withdraw with it in the most convenient way.
MasterCard South Africa Casinos
MasterCard is, as just explained, a very convenient, intuitive and to use across South African casino sites with casino bonuses.
As long as you have the card, you can use it to make deposits at online casinos via your desktop and mobile device. All you need is to follow the easy steps and enter the right details and you’ll top off your casino account with not much effort.
On this page, we at caZAino have listed top MasterCard casinos that accept South African players that you can join. They all accept MasterCard as a deposit and withdrawal method and they are all legit and safe sites you can join right away.
The essentials about MasterCard
As explained, to get issued with a MasterCard credit card, you would need to have a bank account with a bank that issues MasterCard credit cards. Find one and visit it.
You will need to fill out an application, entering some basic information about yourself, and your social security number. Considering you meet the requirements to be issued with a credit card, the bank will process your application.
Once you get approval by your bank, you will be issued with your MasterCard credit card in no time. You can claim the card in the bank, or have the bank send it to you via mail on your home address.
Making a deposit using MasterCard
- Find a casino accepting MasterCardto join.
- Go to its Cashier/Banking page and find MasterCard’s logo.
- Click or tap on it and fill out the necessary fields, such as card number, expiry date and cardholder’s name.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to deposit to your online casino account.
- As soon as you confirm your request, MasterCard will send the money to your casino account.
Making a withdrawal using MasterCard
- Once logged in to your online casino account, visit the Cashier/Banking page and find MasterCard.
- Fill out the necessary fields with the card information, and provide copies of ID documents as required.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to cash out, and send your withdrawal request.
- The casino would have to verify it, but as soon as it does, it will approve it and send the money.
You should know that there are many types of MasterCard credit cards you can apply for, depending on your preferences, such as Standard, Gold, Platinum, World and World Elite.
But, the standard requirements for getting issued with a credit card apply for each type of credit card, such as a source of income, positive credit history, social security number, etc. You also need to be at least 18 years old to get issued with the credit card.
- MasterCard is one of the top three credit cards available all across the globe, with seamless reputation.
- It is a multiple award-winning credit card, recognized for the quality of its services.
- It uses a high-level security protocol to keep your sensitive and financial details safe.
- MasterCard is a very simple, effortless and safe solution to use across South African casino sites.
- It allows transactions in all applicable currencies, ZAR included, and you can use it for both deposits and withdrawals.
- To get issued with MasterCard credit card, you must meet some strict requirements.
- Withdrawals with it are a possibility, but it is not accepted across all MasterCard casino sites as a withdrawal method.
- Fees apply when transacting with MasterCard, which depend on the bank that issued your card.
- Due to regulatory, verification and security reasons, withdrawals with it are not instant and take up to 5 business days.
What is KYC (Know Your Customer)?
Know Your Customer (KYC) is a procedure all financial services require to ensure that the user’s identity is verified and confirmed before they can process any transaction.
The banks that issue the MasterCard credit card to you must identify and verify your identity before you are issued with the card, and be sure that you are genuinely who you claim to be.
Online casinos, which process deposits and withdrawals, are also required to ask for your identification documents, verify them and make sure there are no inconsistencies before they approve any transaction coming from you.
If there’s one thing MasterCard is known for is the security measures it implements to keep your finances safe. It is one of the safest methods to use across online casinos precisely for that.
MasterCard uses the 3-D Secure protocol, designed to add an extra layer of protection against frauds, named SecureCode. It also uses two-factor authentication and verification procedures to ensure you’re the one using your card and no one else.
It does not process any transactions if not absolutely sure that the cardholder is the one that is requesting them.
As already mentioned, you can get issued with different MasterCard credit cards. Each of these credit cards comes with fees, as stated by the bank that issues them.
Therefore, before you start your application process, make sure you explore your options and decide on the card that suits you in terms of fees and other expenses. Go with the one that suits your budget and your preferences, and then apply for it.
If you’re experiencing problems with your MasterCard deposits and withdrawals, the first thing you should do is contact the casino’s Customer Support for guidance.
And, if your problem cannot be solved by the casino, you can contact MasterCard’s Support team. They are available via a local phone number 0800-990418.
What you can also do is visit MasterCard’s dedicated South African site, and explore the Frequently Asked Questions page, to see whether you’ll find an answer there. The site is available in all the possible languages used in South Africa, so you won’t experience a problem finding your way around it.
MasterCard is a brand that channels security, safety, reliability and professionalism. There’s a reason why it is a globally-recognized credit card used by billions of people from all over the world.
As an online casino payment method, it provides you with effortless, intuitive and fast transactions. On that note, it is available in the majority of South African casinos for you to enjoy depositing and withdrawing with it.
With its low fees, availability in South African languages and South African rand, safety measures and local Customer Support phone line, it is the perfect solution for you to use across online casinos.